Rectoverso

See the sunrise
Know it's time for us to pack up all the past
And find what truly lasts
If everything has been written down, so why worry, we say
It's you and me with a little left of sanity
If life is ever changing, so why worry, we say
It's still you and I with silly smile as we have goodbye
And how it will be?
Sometimes we just can't see
A neighbour, a lover, a joker
Or a friend you can count on forever?
How tragic? how happy. how sorry?
For all we know, we've come this far not knowing why
So, would it be nice to sit back in silence?
Despite all the wisdom and the fantasies
Having you close to my heart as I say a little grace
I'm thankful for this moment cause
I know that you

Grow a Day Older
-Dee Lestari-


Buku yang ga pernah bosan-bosannya saya baca. Love this book so much :*

Komentar